• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff Devices RED, AMBER, or GREEN M61 LL Dropin Group Buy!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine the other day. This is amazing. Really glad I got this. Currently housing it in an old SF C2, the deep red is really nice.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you looking for beam or drop in pictures? Or both I assume. The deep red that the L1 puts out is extremely nice. I look forward to an even higher lumen model in the future possibly.

7romanstatesmen

Newly Enlightened
I've been using my V1 since I got it on Thursday and it's amazing! Great color and it puts out a lot of light in a C3 on 3x primaries, a lot even in a moderately-lit suburban backyard. I can't wait to take it up into the mountains with me.

Thanks for putting this group buy together! I'll be keeping an eye on this subforum...this one turned out so great, I'm definitely in for a green and an amber if you end up doing those at some point.

Tribull

Enlightened
I got my V2 today and its awesome. That being said if anyone isn't thrilled with their V1 I'd be willing to take it if your hands.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should have 5 more v1 and v2s available if anyone is interested. Price has to go up a little for higher shipping and for second LED cost. PM me if you are interested.