For Sale Malkoff lights

Wurkkos

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Well I have too much stuff and will be letting go of a few items to buy some leather making tools.

1 - Malkoff 18650 e series body with a VME and a Malkoff M61NL drop in. Neutral tint from the latest Gen. (4000k SST-20, 95 CRI 200 Lumens). Runtime is 7+ hours on a 18650. The light is in great shape the clip was heat darkened

Asking for $110 shipped - SOLD

2 - Malkoff cr123 MDC illumn edition Nichia 219v2. For sure this is the poor mans haiku. Beautiful tint, max level feels like 150 lumen. 3v max but keep power now makes a rechargeable 123 so you can use those. Small blemishes and wear on the clip.

Asking for $125 shipped

3 - very salty 1st Gen camo MD2. Works great with no issues but it has a lot of wear. Comes with a previous M61L - 230 lumen.

asking for $100 shipped - SOLD

Last edited:

Mister Ed

Previously: Jelly
Staff member
CPF Supporter
Congrats on the sales, please let me know any errors or issues you are having so I can fix any errors you might be getting.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Congrats on the sales, please let me know any errors or issues you are having so I can fix any errors you might be getting.

thank you. Just getting used to the new format and I guess I need to use a img website host to link pics in this forum.