• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MALKOFF sale.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you all for fast payment. I believe everyone has now paid.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
All tracking numbers have been sent out. If I missed someone please PM me

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
There seems to have been a picture quality issue with the sent tracking#. If you can't read yours please PM me for a typed out#

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
and here i thought it was just me?

i was even going to suggest a fund raiser to buy you a better camera for Christmas.

its all good though, i know my stuff is on the way, so tracking on my part is unneeded.

thank you sir for having a great sale!!!

Jim

There seems to have been a picture quality issue with the sent tracking#. If you can't read yours please PM me for a typed out#

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Cells got here today lol got the mail and couldn't remember what the heck I ordered. I really need to cut back a little

StagMoose

Enlightened
Fish,

Everything arrived perfectly; thank you.

Excellent packaging as well!

I got mime late tonight. Everything looks good. Thanks Fish. Even though lot of horrible stories about USPS, hey these guys are trying hard to do their job. I went out and standing next to mailbox, I applauded to him when he handed over what I was expected. They are kind of unsung heroes now. I really appreciated them.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mime late tonight. Everything looks good. Thanks Fish. Even though lot of horrible stories about USPS, hey these guys are trying hard to do their job. I went out and standing next to mailbox, I applauded to him when he handed over what I was expected. They are kind of unsung heroes now. I really appreciated them.
No problem bud. Enjoy