• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff/zebralight/surefire for sale

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting on the sc5 to arrive today, so I probably won't make the post today . I have atleast 10 packages to get there . Everything will be shipped Monday . Tracking numbers will follow via PayPal .

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight sc5w ll arrived today from gpknives

Everything works as it should

Astro , I will package this up tonight with the rest of the items , it will be shipped Monday with everyone else's followed by the tracking via PayPal

Thanks again

Wick

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
sounds good to me!!!

have a good weekend!

Zebralight sc5w ll arrived today from gpknives

Everything works as it should

Astro , I will package this up tonight with the rest of the items , it will be shipped Monday with everyone else's followed by the tracking via PayPal

Thanks again

Wick

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys

If your package looks like a 4 year old just completely went hurricane katrina with package tape on your box, my daughter helped [emoji23]

Atleast no one should be able to get in it until it reaches you [emoji1688]

Also

She made sure we disinfected our hands and the boxes/tape/items before we packaged them , if you get the virus, it's not from us [emoji23][emoji23]

She's her mother's child

Wick

Last edited:

ThirdHandChain

Newly Enlightened
Awesome. I can't wait. [emoji16] I have been wanting a FW1A for a while now, so send mine as soon as the post office opens. [emoji848][emoji1787]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

ThirdHandChain

Newly Enlightened
Will do brother
lol I'm just playing man. You should go to school to become a flashlight designer! [emoji23] I guess industrial design and electronics maybe? What do you plan on doing? General studies to get core classes out of the way?

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol I'm just playing man. You should go to school to become a flashlight designer! [emoji23] I guess industrial design and electronics maybe? What do you plan on doing? General studies to get core classes out of the way?

Yea to start , I don't know what direction I truly want to go once that's over , I'd like to mess with dcs/pcl eventually (I think) something industrial

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just dropped the packages off at the post fellas

Tracking numbers were sent via PayPal ,

Ledbetter, for some reason PayPal wouldn't let me put yours in via the app, so I sent yours through PM

Thanks again guys

Wick

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
got mine yesterday... what a gem!!!

thank you, Jim

Just dropped the packages off at the post fellas

Tracking numbers were sent via PayPal ,

Ledbetter, for some reason PayPal wouldn't let me put yours in via the app, so I sent yours through PM

Thanks again guys

Wick

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked most of the tracking numbers I sent out, some of you received you stuff , I've heard from a few guys and everything turned out ok and were satisfied, the ones who didn't let me know if everything was good was it?

Just asking because I had a postal issue awhile back where a buddy got some pizza joint coupons instead of some primaries I was sending him .. according to New Orleans post, they have since resolved this issue but that could be BS.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've heard from Astro, Ledbetter, motig, Jrgold and thermal .

All packages arrived safely with no damage to the items

jrgold

Enlightened
I've heard from Astro, Ledbetter, motig, Jrgold and thermal .

All packages arrived safely with no damage to the items

thanks bro, all my stuff came safe and sound, i'm really happy. Made me chuckle when the pocket clip on the 6p was the one i sold you a while back. I appreciate the d-c-did that came on the light too. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks bro, all my stuff came safe and sound, i'm really happy. Made me chuckle when the pocket clip on the 6p was the one i sold you a while back. I appreciate the d-c-did that came on the light too. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good brother ! [emoji1688] enjoy!

You the guy who hooked me up with that dcfix mod . Only right you get to have a nice module with some on it!

[emoji1362]

ThirdHandChain

Newly Enlightened
Received, as described, maybe better. Thanks again man. Awesome light. I'm glad to finally have a pocket thrower with anduril. I will never understand why they didn't make a clear reflector for this light. Where did you find these awesome little battery protectors/sleeves? These are perfect.