Manker E02 II Clearance Sale

Batuche

Newly Enlightened
This may sound trivial but I recently purchased the Manker E02 II on clearance sale at the Manker website. They order page offered both the CW (Cool White) and NW (Neutral White) as options, and I ordered the NW model, but was instead sent the CW model. I have emailed Manker sales twice and the Manker info once without the courtesy of a response. Yes I'm only out $23 but this is still very disappointing. So buyer beware when ordering from Manker as apparently their customer service is non-existent.

Attachments

• Mankerlight E02 II NW Red as advertised.JPG
    Mankerlight E02 II NW Red as advertised.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 105

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened
Batuche, that really stinks. I have heard similar stories here, on Reddit, and on BLF about Manker's poor customer service, but they have been pretty responsive lately in recent BLF posts (here and here), so messaging them there at Mankerlight might result in responses.

Curiously, you mentioned paying $23 for the E02 II, but it (and the E03H II) are on clearance with 25% discount code E02E03H, dropping the E02 II to $17.21 shipped, which is what I paid. Maybe you could also ask them to refund the difference since they sent the wrong light.

Good luck, and please let us know the result.