• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker E02 L shaped AAA 220 Lumens magnet tailcap multifunction flashlight is releasi

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woohoo! My E02 came in today and I like it. It has the lowest moonlight (programmable) mode of any light I own, including a few Zebralights. Output is nicely spaced and the tint of the Nichia 219c version is a treat too. This is my first Manker light with this UI and it was easy to get used to. I will definitely order a few more. If you are on the fence (you shouldn't be), do yourself a favor and pick one of these up.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally ordered a black one with 219C to replace the Nitecore T360 that I lost last weekend (the clip isn't very tight).

I should have it in two days.

I chose black, because it will be living in my shirt pocket with my other black light(s) & pens. I will likely use it sometimes in my shirt pocket and sometimes clipped horizontally between shirt buttons so I can adjust the vertical angle.

I've been wanting one of these since they were first announced, but didn't have the cash or a place in my EDC line up until now.

Latest posts