• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Market Promotion PartII

narmattaru

Enlightened
conrgats to winners.

Sunwayman, could you please describe, why my post #1330 wasn`t included in list?

posts above and below - are in. mine #1330 - is not.

i`m not crying about not winning prize, i don`t care. but rules are rules.

q5AtReEXZfo.jpg

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the negligence, I must have missed your post which is quite strange 'cause I did double check... Guess I will need to check list three times now.

What about I offer you another chance to win a free Ti Comet this time, we are going to have lucky draw for this model now and you can post two times at any place you like.

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Hello Everyone,

We are going to have another round of lucky draw for the beautiful Ti Comet before our CNY holiday, there will be 3 winners like usual, good luck to you!

Limited Edition Ultra-Compact Titanium 10180 Flashlight

TI·COMET-EN-03.jpg

TI·COMET-EN-04.jpg

If you like to be included in this lucky draw, please post "Ti Comet Lucky Draw", double posts or post without this phrase will not be counted. The game will start from now on till Jan. 21st. and I will post when time is due. Please be kindly advised that the shipment of these lights will be early Feb. since we will be temporarily closed for Chinese New Year holiday from Jan. 22nd. to Feb. 5th. and come back to work on 6th., thank you and hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

O.s.k

Newly Enlightened
Ti Comet Lucky Draw
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Good luck to everyone!