Mathmos Aduki

Kristofg

Enlightened
Hi, I recently bought the Mathmos Aduki color-changing lamp and it works great whilst plugged in, but I can't seem to recharge it. I keep getting the red low-battery warning. has anybody else experienced this or does anybody know what to do?

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never heard of Mathmos before. The Faze model looks very cool. The prices are rather stiff in $USD.
I found A big Faze on Ebay.

Attention: This is my 2,000 post. I get the coveted **
Must set off fireworks and flash all my lights.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
my post count should have crossed 1000 a while ago, but no * for me. i guess its been disabled? as in you have what you have and it doesn't get any better.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you do a Google search, there are plenty of sites that carry them. They look quite cool. However, all the sites are in the UK.
Maybe the States can have them sent overseas with Traser Glowrings that the Americans are not allowed to have.

[ QUOTE ]
my post count should have crossed 1000 a while ago, but no * for me. i guess its been disabled? as in you have what you have and it doesn't get any better

[/ QUOTE ]I guess we are frozen in time. I, for one, like the post counts. I have never abused the privilege.