• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

May 2014 Fiat Lux Sale ;-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Fiat Lux Sale ;-)

How is the de-domed TK61vn PDTc 6000K or slightly cooler when the domed LED s 6500K then de-doming warms the tint significantly?

Most XML2 6500K tint dedome to a much warmer 5000K tint. This example is an exception. The tint is still cool for those that prefers it. That + a nice beam makes it Fiat Lux :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like you are selling several lights that you don't want to sell Vinh. Can I ask why?

2 reason.

1) My shelve is getting full and I can't possible afford to keep them all. The truth is I always end up keeping lights with cosmetic damages or imperfection for myself. I guess I put business first. Always tell myself to keep soemthing and then in the end ended up putting it up for sale.

2) I am saving up for a very big purchase. More on this later.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
IS K) PD35vn PDTn boosted to 4.2A 1400+ LED Lumen ?

Is this a Memorial Day sale or will it start earlier?

Memorial Day huh? Didnt think of that. Look like we need to make some donation with this sale ;-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Let me look through the selection a few more times, sort the prices. I might pull some off that I set aside and feel like they are not so Fiat Lux.

sbrom

Newly Enlightened
Question on the following. Does it have all the C20C standard modes?

I) C20Cvn PDTn Perfect beam that was tough to focus

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Post 1 is updated! Please skim though as let me know if there is something wrong or if you have questions.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
i hope you all are ready here... i already have what i want typed out and im sitting on reply on my computer

i have my phone and tablet volume all the way up and this is my only subscribed thread

:p:p:p:p:p

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
i hope you all are ready here... i already have what i want typed out and im sitting on reply on my computer

i have my phone and tablet volume all the way up and this is my only subscribed thread

:p:p:p:p:p

WOW. I remember doing that before on a sale at goinggear I think LOL

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I will come back to my computer in about 10 minute and start the sale. Hang tight.