MAY GIVEAWAY FOR OUR CPF MEMBERS

Pegaso

Newly Enlightened
I've been missing a good keychain light since my previous noname broke.
Beat myself up every now and then for not having it replaced a long time ago. So, that's where it would go.

Thanks for the giveaway.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
The E05 is a great little light.
I've had two of them but they are now in wifes purse and daughters key chain.
Could use one for myself for all those small everyday tasks - looking behind stuff, in drawers or walking the dog in the evening.
I prefer carrying loose in pocket though, like to keep my keyring as light as possible.

Thanks Fenix Store!

Esko

Enlightened
I am in a need of new keychain light. However, I want something else than aluminum to do that job and the E05 would most likely find its place as a backup light in backpack or car (camera bag is a possibility, too).

Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited:

PartyPete

Enlightened
Dear good sirs/madams at Fenix,

I need a key chain light. I'm considering the E05, though the UC01 looks nifty too. Either way, my keys are boring and conventional. Most importantly they produce no light and I certainly need to change that.

rishabharies

Newly Enlightened
Have been looking for something to give to my sister in law who is away from home, studying in LA, living by herself and comes home late everyday from class, this would be a nice gift for her.

mrheosuper

Newly Enlightened
This flashlight does best at hanging on the keychain.find thing in dark, in your car. So many things this flashlight is suitable.But 80 lumen, i don't think it should be in backpack or something like. You should use a brighter flashlight

robvanhooren

Newly Enlightened
this would go on our bulldog's collar when we walk her at night, great for safety & visibility!

fenix_bulldog.jpg