MBI #3 - Codename: HF

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank You Guy, very nice to see...don't know how you do it or where you find the time but a big thumbs up from the Heart of Texas! :)

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was the most awesome thing to see after my flight today. If you come up with something awesome after every good flight I have I will be the best at my job in the world. I feel like I have been rewarded. So freaking incredible. I think I have a man-crush.

-Alex

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
NIce, very nice indeed. It's hard to imagine that just as much time and dedication has gone into the case for the HF. In fact many would not believe that the HF is as small as it really is when they see the case that is the size of a normal light that puts out so many lumens. Hats off to sir, please take a bow :D
GL

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
<---laughing hysterically at Alex!
If that is all it takes to have such an awsome job, we all should have one after reading the progress over the last few months :D
Alex, are you sure it's not jetlag and not Holy Flashlight worshipping. What's the stock symbol of your company again, ROTFL. Thanks for the smiles Alex and Dale :D
GL

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's probably a combination of both. Interesting things happen when most of your flight requires you to be facing rearwards on your stomach for hours at a time.
So when I get back to reality I've had plenty of time to wonder about what TGWNN has cooked up.

-Alex

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooh yeah, that's good to see :)

I've been looking forward to seeing in hand shots, thanks for posting the video. Very cool.

Hi Nice65,
Thanks and glad you enjoyed it :)

Looking good.
Thanks Launch Mini :D

Thank You Guy, very nice to see...don't know how you do it or where you find the time but a big thumbs up from the Heart of Texas! :)
Thanks DBC,
time... sometimes I wonder that too :D

This was the most awesome thing to see after my flight today. If you come up with something awesome after every good flight I have I will be the best at my job in the world. I feel like I have been rewarded. So freaking incredible. I think I have a man-crush.
-Alex
Hi Alex,
Glad your flight went well :thumbsup:
You'll need to send me your flight schedule if I'm going to fullfill that request :crackup:

NIce, very nice indeed. It's hard to imagine that just as much time and dedication has gone into the case for the HF. In fact many would not believe that the HF is as small as it really is when they see the case that is the size of a normal light that puts out so many lumens. Hats off to sir, please take a bow :D
GL
GL, Thanks.
Being just as much the flashaholic as everyone here, I figured you could impress your friends by first,
removing the batteries from the case, and telling them it runs on air (in low mode only) :)
Then, you can remove the HF from the case....
and then, you can hand it to them and sit back as they proceed to blind themselves with high :devil:

<---laughing hysterically at Alex!

If that is all it takes to have such an awsome job, we all should have one after reading the progress over the last few months :D
Alex, are you sure it's not jetlag and not Holy Flashlight worshipping. What's the stock symbol of your company again, ROTFL. Thanks for the smiles Alex and Dale :D
GL

It's probably a combination of both. Interesting things happen when most of your flight requires you to be facing rearwards on your stomach for hours at a time.
So when I get back to reality I've had plenty of time to wonder about what TGWNN has cooked up.

-Alex

Alex,
Please make sure you spend at least the same amount of time, thinking about your wife too :twothumbs
and how understanding she is of our affliction :D

tgwnn

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
The video is really a nice appetizer... :D

I guess if you want to use the case to protect the light for transportation, you need to remove the cell of the HF to not risk the light switches on by itself? Anyway, I don't need a transportation case, a lighting case is way cooler!!! :party:

Orange Sunnyboy

Newly Enlightened
Sigh. Ordered another (Brass this time) and some trits after seeing the video. I'm running out of fluids to sell. Take a holiday Guy, I'm begging you!

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
The video is really a nice appetizer... :D

I guess if you want to use the case to protect the light for transportation, you need to remove the cell of the HF to not risk the light switches on by itself? Anyway, I don't need a transportation case, a lighting case is way cooler!!! :party:

Hi Henk_Lu,

Thanks very much.
A good idea to remove the battery during transport unless you are transporting it in your hands :)
I'll be shipping with the batteries installed in the case (holder compartment) just for safety.

Sigh. Ordered another (Brass this time) and some trits after seeing the video. I'm running out of fluids to sell. Take a holiday Guy, I'm begging you!

Hi Orange Sunnyboy,
Thanks again for the order.
LOL, I had to cover my face to make sure no-one saw me laugh when I read your comment.
I'm trying to go slowly, really I am ;)

tgwnn

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
At this rate, the MBI HF will end up as an exhibit at the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Move over Philippe Stark (and Iron Man Tony Stark)
Am I exaggerating? Time will tell.

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the very kind comment :D
No idea on that one but I'll admit, it would be cool.

Now, allow me to warn you all that I'm planning on adding one more metal/finish to the mix.
Nothing too fancy and somewhat of a story behind why, perhaps when I have a few spare moments.
The internals and emitter options are the same.

I'll announce it when I send out the subscriber update (today or tomorrow I hope) but just letting you know so you can practice your mantras well in advance.
"I only have two hands".......

tgwnn

onthelake

Newly Enlightened
the_guy_with_no_name said:
I'm planning on adding one more metal/finish to the mix.
Nothing too fancy......

tgwnn

Another metal??? Is gold or platinum too fancy.... Not in my mind, though my toy funds account might think otherwise. Whatever it is, I would love to get serial #0003 on it to round out the collection.

-OnTheLake