• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit Mods, Thoughts, Eye Candy [LOTS OF PHOTOS] Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott,

If those walking lights fit the parameters we have been discussing...most of them look like they would work just fine!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[size=+1]In The Bag?[/size]

Just posted a Milky L1 'Special Reserve' in Custom BST... the thread is over here.

A little eye candy...

img-ml1-sr-l2-4flats-label.jpg

img-ml1-sr-l2-4flats-profile.jpg

img-ml1-sr-l2-4flats-reflector.jpg

...and yes, the bag is included. ;)

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wrencher and Smokelaw1, been in touch with both of you (as you know). ;)

Blitzlicht65, I've got your light in progress and received your payment just fine, but need to confirm a couple details. I'll be in touch soon...

[size=+1]Minor News[/size]

A couple items if general interest...

First, I finally tracked down some more IMS20 smooth reflectors... now I've got plenty for the foreseeable future. :D

Second, PF10 (NJ Photon Festival #10) takes place at my house TOMORROW. Yippee! :) :) :)

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
Hey Im still thinking about doing the mod we were thinking about but my GFs car broke down and I didnt have the funds to do the light anymore haha but I will in a little while . I am in the process of thinking of another useful mod but it may be a tad harder to do...I'll send you a PM.

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Scott,

I have emailed and PM you today regarding buying your 7 rebels Rebellion M963-KL2.

Can you please review and reply to my PM or emails asap? If possible, please kindly PM or email me your phone number so I could have a easier time contacting you.

Thank you.

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
Hi Scott just sent you a PM in the marketplace happily awaiting an answer! Im pretty giddy about thses!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
2sparky, was busy hosting PF10 gathering on Saturday, and resting from it on Sunday! But I'll be in touch ASAP. Glad you're excited!

floodlight

Newly Enlightened
Scott,

Will you be contacting me regard the 7 rebels Rebellion M963-KL2, too? Please advise.

Thank you.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott,

Will you be contacting me regard the 7 rebels Rebellion M963-KL2, too? Please advise.

Thank you.

Floodlight, yes, will be getting in touch with you as well. Incidentally, are you in USA or international?

[size=+1]About Contacting Milkyspit[/size]

For general reference, there are various ways to contact me. Each has its pros and cons.

PM here on CPF works well in that I'm on the forum regularly. The downside is sometimes my PM inbox will fill before I can clear out enough space... if that's the case, I suggest you PM me over on CPF Marketplace, which I also frequent. Then there's the occasional forum hiccup... for those occasions, email is a decent alternative...

img-email-milky-quarryrun-com.gif

Note that I post my email address only as a graphic (per above) to discourage harvesting by automated spam address capture software.

Some folks, particularly many repeat customers, also have my phone number. I do not publish that publicly but you're welcome to call me once you've received my phone number privately from me or perhaps one of the CPFers who already knows it. Phone can be a good option when you seem unable to reach me by other means and/or for a time-critical question... I simply ask that folks use the privilege judiciously, otherwise I'll be answering the phone all day and NOT building anybody's lights! Gotta say, so far the vast majority of callers have been great in this respect. Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Beyond these, some inquiries, questions about various builds, etc., may be covered in one of the existing threads posted by me or other CPFers. There are a number of folks familiar with some of the builds, too, who might answer the odd question or two. Here are some main threads to get you started...

Milky Eye Candy Thread
Project-M Thread
Milky L1 Info Thread

Hope this helps! :eek:

[size=+1]PF10![/size]

We had a great time hosting NJ Photon Fest 10 (PhotonFest or PF10 for short) this past Saturday. The weather worked in our favor and we had a great turnout of both old and new friends. If you haven't yet seen the PF10 thread, you might want to check it out! It's over here.

img-pf10-bugs-bunny-scientist-castle.jpg

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
[size=+1]Sprint Run![/size]

I'm getting ready to post a sales thread for another 'Sprint Run' of lights... this time we've got a pair of CREEmator complete lights plus a KROMAGNUM and a PM6-K2T-1500mA HA-BK flashlight. Will post a link here as soon as the thread is up. Get ready... get set... :whistle:

Some sneak preview eye candy...

img-sprint-run-02-lineup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.