Mirage Man Customs

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to do a full shoot over the weekend, but here is a quick shot of my current entire Mirage Man family.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Daniel. I'm very pleased with the lights. A nice variety of designs, light engines and battery options. I'm still planning to eventually get one more larger light (similar in size to the one at the top, but with a larger head) to complete my MM collection. :)

grayhighh

Enlightened
Nice picture as always ! What kind of light engine is spotted in the Fluted A19 ?

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice picture as always ! What kind of light engine is spotted in the Fluted A19 ?
Thanks Cary. :) I don't know what an A19 is, so I'll just tell you the light engines in all four of the lights. ;)

The top light has a custom LE built by Brian himself. It's an SST-50, and you can see more details about it in the original build thread (this light was commissioned by someone else and I was lucky enough to get it from the BST forum).

The next light has a neutral white XM-L2 engine built by DatiLED.

The third light has a cool white XP-G2 engine also built by DatiLED.

The last light I also purchased used but according to the sale thread, it has a McGizmo Haiku XR-E light engine.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!!!! Dave!!! Most excellent collection. I LOVE the second one from the bottom. Excellent work Brian! Amazing artistry right here!

Stunning collection, Dave! These are the best lights out there, folks! :twothumbs
Thanks to both of you. :)

Mirage Man lights are definitely right at the top of my favorites. I'm especially happy that I was able to acquire the 18650 light (the top one in the picture).

If anyone has been on the fence about getting one of these lights, don't hesitate. The craftsmanship and artistry is outstanding, and Brian is a great guy to work with! :thumbsup:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just added another light to my Mirage Man family. This one is my favorite! :)

And finally, an updated family shot.

Domdom

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mirage MAN I have seen your fine masterpiece , very interesting . I`m just wandering if you can make 2 crenelated bezel ring to fit a D size Maglite .

waiting for your reply
cheers Domdom newbee:huh2: