Mn01 rarity

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe in the states. Very different experience for Canadians. And $180usd is too much. There's a reason I don't have one. They're too expensive. I paid $75 for my A2 aviator, and I consider that a more valuable flashlight

thermal guy

Flashaholic
The aviator is a great light. But them 2XAA are pretty rare. That's what you're paying for. Grab a malkoff AA Tube That will get you started

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
The aviator is a great light. But them 2XAA are pretty rare. That's what you're paying for. Grab a malkoff AA Tube That will get you started
Oh ya I get it. It's just not worth that much to ME. That's all. Too rich for my blood. Ya I saw the Malkoff tubes. They look alright but not to my taste. And malkoff has some….interesting shipping to Canada. I'll just keep my eye out for if a surefire ever shows up. Or if lumens factory makes a 2xAA E series tube. Having a AA light isn't that big of a deal to me. I like 18650s. But a small Incan powered by AA nimh. It might as well be regulated with the super flat discharge. But I don't need to spend $300 Canadian, plus another $50 for the Incan head, just to house my new mn01. Lol. Even though that would be fun

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yes there is. For $249. No Thank you. I find eBay basically useless anymore I saw someone was asking over $200 for a solar force L2P the other day
Maybe they accidentally clicked "0" twice. :LOL:

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe they accidentally clicked "0" twice. :LOL:
Ya they're nuts. This is why I don't bother with ebay
IMG_0106.png
IMG_0105.png

Latest posts