Stockpile MN01 LA's

chuck4570

Enlightened
With the Surefire E1e deleted from the 2008 catalog, anybody else going to stockpile some MN01 LA's?? I think the E1e is a great little light, I have 4 of them, and 1 has been with me everyday for the last 3 years. I find the 15 lumens just about right for 75% of my everyday needs, it's just enough light when looking under the bed for your shoes early in the AM, working on the back of your computor without blinding yourself, or getting to a brighter light when needed. I am also fond of the warm glow of an incan, and as far as durability of this light, the one I carry everyday has gone through at least 30 to 36 battery changes without a replacement LA put in it.

Chuck

Beastmaster

Enlightened
I've converted to Lumens Factory LA's for my E1e's. So I'm not too worried about not getting any lamps for it.

Besides, SureFire supports the lamps for quite a while.

-Steve

With the Surefire E1e deleted from the 2008 catalog, anybody else going to stockpile some MN01 LA's?? I think the E1e is a great little light, I have 4 of them, and 1 has been with me everyday for the last 3 years. I find the 15 lumens just about right for 75% of my everyday needs, it's just enough light when looking under the bed for your shoes early in the AM, working on the back of your computor without blinding yourself, or getting to a brighter light when needed. I am also fond of the warm glow of an incan, and as far as durability of this light, the one I carry everyday has gone through at least 30 to 36 battery changes without a replacement LA put in it.

Chuck

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
Is surefire's plan actually to discontinue the E1E and E2E since the E1L and E2L are out and about now? Maybe in a few years it won't be "LED" conversions that surefire will have to sell, but they will actually have to sell an "incandescent" conversion becuase everything will be LED or HID.

tussery

Enlightened
I just replaced my MN01 with an E-MT F1. I love flood lights and the Rebel 100 Koala used actually puts out a great tint and could almost be confused for a incan to the untrained eye.