• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MODDING HDS EDC SERIES SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFO/MOVED PLEASE CHECK

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Only can do the mod,Novatac would be the people to contact on the swelled rubber ,will have to be replaced.
thanx
GLADIUSX1
lightplay22 said:
GLADIUSX1, I have a b42xrgt that I would like to have modded. The only question concerns the rubber switch cover as the one I have is cracked totally and swelled so that the light cannot tail stand at all. Can you fix this also? Thanks

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
EMAIL SENT ON MAY 25 2007 TO ALL.
First off.thank you everyone for the modding business .I will continue for a short time longer .I have not decide when I will stop doing the Gladius mod ,but it will be soon ,I work ten hour days and have a family so this really takes away from my time with my daughter .but I will update this change .looking like two months and then it's over.Due to the fact that the forum is down very hard to let everyone know what I am doing .At this time all lights scheduled to ship Monday will ship Friday as I have sustained a back injury and am bed ridden for a few days.all the lights at this point will be completed in a two week time frame.I will update the forum thread when it is back up and running .hopefully soon.this has been a big inconvence.Sorry for this shipping delay.I hope that those people that got there lights are happy and if there is ever any issues with the modd I will cover it as promised.Any response to the thread on the Modd will be greatly a appreciated.
__________________________________________________ ______________
I had sent this as an email to everyone who had the mod and having it done.It looks like I will continue taking orders till the end of July and then pack it in.I will uphold my warranty on my work done well after I have finished and I am always here so never a problem.I cover my workmanship and the seoul emmitter.any issues just email me.Hope to do more till that time.
GLADIUSX1
buttrock.gif

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Please read.
I have made some small changes .I have lowered the prices
:thumbsup:and I have added a new email for payment. please use both for the PayPal payment and direct questions.HAVE A LOOK.
GLADIUSX1
buttrock.gif

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
I will no longer be doing the HDS series lightS.ONLY THE GLADIUS AND TYPHOON SERIES.
GLADIUSX1