• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar Triple Wasp Cooling Head and Glow System

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Can I put this single cell above 17 watts? I guess I did, but don't want to use it like that unless it is safe enough to do so and will put it back.

The following hard limits are in place:

1 cell XPL will not go above level 28
2 cell XPL will not go above level 33

1 cell 219 will not go above level 28
2 cell 219 will not go above level 30​

Values configured above these limits will operate at these limits.

So a 1 cell setting of 24w will operate at 17w

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
The following hard limits are in place:
1 cell XPL will not go above level 28
2 cell XPL will not go above level 33

1 cell 219 will not go above level 28
2 cell 219 will not go above level 30​

Values configured above these limits will operate at these limits.

So a 1 cell setting of 24w will operate at 17w

Thank you!

jd1911

Newly Enlightened
Any hints to get the light in program mode? I've tried the "tap tap, pause, tap tap, pause, tap tap, pause, on" but its not working for me, I not sure what I could be doing wrong I even switched tail caps to a mcclicky.
Thanks
JD

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any hints to get the light in program mode? I've tried the "tap tap, pause, tap tap, pause, tap tap, pause, on" but its not working for me, I not sure what I could be doing wrong I even switched tail caps to a mcclicky.
Thanks
JD

I'm doing it with a twisty and it is working. Don't have a clicky to try.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Announcement:
My apologies to everyone. We had a surprise after launch and have been working to resolve it.

Whats happening?
We didn't launch v5 quite as I had planned. I thought the cost to cover important development and production expenses were already incorporated. They were not. Part of that cost then appeared after launch - after many purchased their new lights. To correct this, we are reorganizing our pricing and ensuring that every purchased light includes what we said it would include.

Team Oveready is a Fantastic Team. I've had free o-rings sent after you find extra o-rings are needed (believe that was AVS head), there was an issue with some lens thicknesses at some point - Team Oveready followed up.

Great product(s), great followup/service, great communication. Rare to find all three.

Quality organization making a super quality product.

greenadam29

Newly Enlightened
Thanks
JD

Ditto on hints. I have one with a Mcclicky as well that im trying to setup

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Sorry, I really need to make a video that just shows the timing. In the mean time, let me try a different description...

Get a feel for the rate for changing modes
Go at this speed or a bit faster for the tap tap

For the pause time, double the time (half the rate) used with the tap time
If mode 3 is coming on, lengthen the pause a bit

So you want: mode1, mode2, pause, mode1, mode2, pause, mode1, mode2, pause, ON

Extra tip: you want 3 consecutive pairs, not necessarily 3 from start. So if 3 pairs doesn't do it, go for 4-6 pairs.

Last edited:

jd1911

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies Guys!

Hey got it working. I had to actually click it twice each time and not light taps to get it into programming mode but it works

I tried using the full clicks and it worked!

Sorry, I really need to make a video that just shows the timing. In the mean time, let me try a different description...

Get a feel for the rate for changing modes
Go at this speed or a bit faster for the tap tap

For the pause time, double the time (half the rate) used with the tap time
If mode 3 is coming on, shorten the pause a bit

So you want: mode1, mode2, pause, mode1, mode2, pause, mode1, mode2, pause, ON

Extra tip: you want 3 consecutive pairs, not necessarily 3 from start. So if 3 pairs doesn't do it, go for 4-6 pairs.

I'll practice more with the zerorez, I think I need to hold it a hair longer.

greenadam29

Newly Enlightened
I just programmed it a couple times and played with the settings... This is hands down the coolest most capable light I own. I am incredibly happy with it! [emoji41]

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Random question...threads are pretty sharp...why not more square?

gktii

Enlightened
I'm blown away by this light...the programmability, power, and safety features are just mind blowing....really am having a hard time doing anything other than messing with this light...so happy ...