Motorcycle tail/brake light modification needed

dxerdave

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I have a custom v-twin with a side axle mount license plate holder/ tail, and brake light mounted to it.

It does has led lights in it. The problem is that it is very dull and not much difference when the brakes are applied.

This is a safety factor. I have looked around for new setups but what I can find is more of the same.

I read a thread here that someone made a tail/brake light for there own bike and the video is amazing. The running lights are very bright and the brake light when applied is very bright indeed.

I am looking for someone who wants to make a few dollars and that I can send the bracket to. I'm hoping they can yank out the crappy led board and mount a few of the super bright ones out there in it.

Anyone interested??
Dave

dxerdave

Newly Enlightened
I have this light below:

light.jpg

I want someone to take out the crappy led board that's in it now and replace it with the same size board with the brightest red led's around.

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have this light below:

I want someone to take out the crappy led board that's in it now and replace it with the same size board with the brightest red led's around.

I almost buy one of this, I saw on Ebay, if you take out the board, take the measurents, take some pics I can try to make something for you... :twothumbs