Motorcycle LED mods

AndyHcmc

Newly Enlightened
Hi Newbie looking for electronics help.

I have a pair of "China brand" "4 led (cree) fog/driving lights the type with hi, low, strobe that you have to push on/off each time you want to cycle through the modes.

They hold a memory so a PITA to use.

I've seen heaps of YT vids and info on how to make them "High" only or forget the memory BUT...

I want to use the strobe function/dual horns as a passing/warning light without having to cycle through the modes in a split second as some muppet does something silly in front of me.

Is there a way to tap into each mode on the PCB or change the mode to strobe first?

I can take apart and get a photo if some guru can have a look at the PCB and advise.

Thanks for viewing.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please take detailed pic of a driver, most likely mods are programmed into MC, and there is no taping into separate mode, or change sequence unless you reprogram it, which may or may not be possible. in any case without knowing what your driver is, impossible to answer.

AndyHcmc

Newly Enlightened
I'll start beating myself around the head now then,,,, looks like I should have bought the 3 wire type (which I didn't know about at the time) which does all 3 separately :(.