Movies in which a flashlight would have come in handy!

jchoo

Enlightened
Without a doubt, Ed Harris' character in The Abyss needed a white Glo-Toob for his final dive. That cyalume lightstick he was using to disarm the bomb made it impossible to tell the wire colors apart. Also, I'm seriously disappointed that I never saw MacGuyver ever EDC a Mini Maglite with his SAK, bit of string, duct tape, and pen.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another vote for Pitch Black... LOL those monsters even hated GITD stuff, can you imagine those guys equipped with HID's and M6's ?? Instant :poof:

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another vote for Pitch Black... LOL those monsters even hated GITD stuff, can you imagine those guys equipped with HID's and M6's ?? Instant :poof:
Or a decent camera flash, perhaps with a good magnifying glass. :devil:

JanCPF

Enlightened
Without a doubt, Ed Harris' character in The Abyss needed a white Glo-Toob for his final dive. That cyalume lightstick he was using to disarm the bomb made it impossible to tell the wire colors apart. Also, I'm seriously disappointed that I never saw MacGuyver ever EDC a Mini Maglite with his SAK, bit of string, duct tape, and pen.

Except that the poor little Glo-Toob would have had the same fate as "Little Geek" when Bud was 'Comin' up on the big ten thou'... LOL :nana:

Love the movie BTW although a bit tacky at the end, but the cinematography is awesome.

Last edited: