my new place revisted

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I agree with you PW. It's certainly a way to remember our loved ones who have passed on, reference bringing something good to those who are still here to remember them.

My wife's grandmother passed away many years ago and left us a very small amount of money. It was at a time though when we needed a vehicle and were in a little too much debt. Her "gift" allowed us to pave the way to clear that debt and get the badly needed vehicle. That in turn helped us to eventually be able to afford our own house.

To this day we are thankful for that "gift" and her wishes.

When something tragic happens to a loved one, it needs to be turned into something positive in some way for the benefit of others and out of respect for that loved one!

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy new home and happy May to you raggie. Your new location is one I'd love to be at. I'm fortunate to have a lake and woods a couple miles away and spend a lot of time there with my dog, but I'd have to walk through the city, not down a country road. No woods in my back yard, either. Fantastic news, raggie, I hope it all works out. I, too, would trade $$ for a nice location such as yours.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
not my car

not my geese but there cool but they hiss wehen ya get close to babbys

thesase babys stay away from em lol mom hates people

lake is like 5 minute walk closer if i took detour

more babys

this is the view from the porch from my room its the door ya see in next pic room thats green

this is my room

liveing room

kitchen

kithcen again loll

guest room or my new roomate

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty photon .i was busy today and i am interviewing a roomate thursday they will only be here 2 weeks per month 1 week at a time

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like pretty nice digs Raggs. Great pics too BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

One more thing, you don't happen to know to whom that Rolls belongs do you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif lol

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, it really does look nice. The only question I have, are you the owner or the driver of the Rolls?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty everyone lol yep that my rolls but im selling it at aution friday night.ya would be suprised what im was offered for it lol it aint ine im teaeing it ws at lake and i talked to guy about it its fully restored he was a nice dude

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Looks like you're living in one of those decorator magazines! Nice place and nice pics, thanks for posting them!!

jtice

Flashaholic
the place looks great rags ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

looks like you are doing really well for yourself.

ohhh a fireplace even! cool, is it operational? wood or gas?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great photos and great place! The outdoor shots of the geese and the lake are really nice.

You've done well. I think your mom would be proud of you - her gift certainly was put to good use. There's no better way to say thank you for a gift than to make use of it as the giver intended.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty evry one new roomaye is comeing thursday to see if she ants to stay it will be nice if she does she will stay 2 week per month

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
ty evry one new roomaye is comeing thursday to see if she ants to stay it will be nice if she does she will stay 2 week per month

[/ QUOTE ]

...to see if SHE wants to stay? Raggs, you devil! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif