Need Mini MagLite AA Incan Replacement Switch Assembly

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
I find one for sale online at $11 plus $8.50 postage, I think its coming back from overseas; it says its the OEM part. Anyone know a more reasonably priced source?

Or is there an LED module that replaces the incan switch module entirely, ie not a two-prong bulb replacement disk ?

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
BITD people made LED pills that drop into Mini-Mags. I have one on a light somewhere in the house. Made 200-ish lumens (in those days that was considered a pocket rocket).

I bought a Mini-Mag repair kit consisting of the non-aluminum parts (and no reflectors) of a Mini-Mag for 10 lights. I have a whole bunch of brand new switch assemblies available. Message me and I'll throw one in the mail for you.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
BITD people made LED pills that drop into Mini-Mags. I have one on a light somewhere in the house. Made 200-ish lumens (in those days that was considered a pocket rocket).

I bought a Mini-Mag repair kit consisting of the non-aluminum parts (and no reflectors) of a Mini-Mag for 10 lights. I have a whole bunch of brand new switch assemblies available. Message me and I'll throw one in the mail for you.
This is why this place is awesome.

Reactions: PCC

lumen aeternum

Enlightened

Thanks, I PM'ed you.

Reactions: PCC