NEW CRYSTAL WUV

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Crystal WUV 1080x1080 01.png

• Fully luminous body with flooding white and UV light with 365 nm wavelength.
  • Its bright white light with a wide 140° side spill is your absolute choice when resting in a tent, cycling, jogging, repairing, or doing any daily tasks.
  • Feel free to fix Crystal WUV in any convenient way: on a sports gear, clothing, head, etc.
Tap the link below to order this multifunctional flashlight with fantastic light.

Save 15% applying NEXT coupon code.

ARMYTEK.COM

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is very interesting, however the body looks like it is made of polycarbonate, which blocks all uv under 400nm. it may be enough to light up uv ink on bills, and cure uv resin, but it is no 365nm, I was looking for a glass window over uv led, no luck there, the casing seems identical to green and red models, which have no glass inserts. which would be fine for green or red, but not a 365nm uv.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
That is very interesting, however the body looks like it is made of polycarbonate, which blocks all uv under 400nm. it may be enough to light up uv ink on bills, and cure uv resin, but it is no 365nm, I was looking for a glass window over uv led, no luck there, the casing seems identical to green and red models, which have no glass inserts. which would be fine for green or red, but not a 365nm uv.
The light power may drop slightly, but this flashlight was not designed for long-distance use, but is designed to work at close distances.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
What does power have to do with a wavelength??? totally unrelated separate things. My point is that there is NO 365nm OTF, close or far. It just can not happen physically when you use polycarbonate lenses. I would rethink the claim of 365nm, until someone actually buys it tests it and sues you for false advertising.