New Fenix bike light coming.

CamoNinja

Enlightened
yvxUw.jpg

Fenix ​​bike light line to include affordable 800 lumen unit

Fenix ​​will release bike lighting products at affordable prices. Strength of 350 and 800 lumens beam, guaranteed no more than $ 100. Fenix ​​said the new lights they are able to burn for 3 hours and only needs charging 2 hours. Photo below is a photo of the product Fenix ​​from previous exhibitions.

Debuting at the Interbike International Bicycle Expo in Las Vegas Sept. 19 - 21.

Anyone have any other info on this ?

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
800 lumens is a lot to put on a bicycle. If super-bright bike headlights like these become popular, I expect we'll start seeing a lot more countries passing laws regulating on-road and near-road bike lights.

Szemhazai

Enlightened
1x Cree XM-L with 2x18650 Li-Ion... $100 - it can be competitive to MJ-868 - 128,96$
3 hours from 2x18650 - some good cells needed :popcorn:

Last edited:

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if it'll be a symmetric beam or if it will be a proper road beam that meets German standards?? Can't really tell from the photos.

spankone

Enlightened
I wonder if fenix will be shipping with charger and batts or if it would be like the hp20/hp11. it looks like to me you'll have to remove the cells from the battery pack to charge them. which is no bad thing

Maximus_XXIV

Newly Enlightened
The website says it is aspherical with the top of the light reflected to hit close to the bike. I am very interested in this light. I have the Philips dynamo light but find it to be borderline for enough light for fast riding.