NEW! Fenix E-CP Powerbank Flashlight

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two of the most versatile, practical, and utilitarian tools you can have in one! The Fenix E-CP High-performance Powerbank Flashlight provides the peace of mind brought by a powerbank to recharge your devices, plus the convenience of not having to carry a separate flashlight as well! Fenix has not pulled any punches with this combo light as well. This isn't just another power bank with a flashlight as an afterthought, nor is it a flashlight that just happens to offer discharge as a secondary feature. The E-CP is fully designed from the ground up to be the best flashlight it can be and the best powerbank it can be, with no holds barred!

READ MORE AND GET YOUR PREORDER IN!

Fenix_E-CP_E_01_1__21072.1663606547.jpg

Fenix_E-CP_E_03_1__12176.1663607501.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
It is disorienting to some what I agree. But 90% of your customers are buying this as a powerful light and a battery bank. Most find it very annoying.

DRW

Enlightened
Please explain why you say that. It is a defense feature in a light. That is why law enforcement flashlights usually have strobe feature.
It's a wasted step through the modes that most people find annoying. Put in tactical lights if you really think it's useful. Leave it out of the other lights.

It's not going to stop an assailant, and is just as likely to confuse the untrained individual who thought it would stop werewolves and the undead. Perhaps exposing them to a greater risk of having their brains eaten due to a false sense of security.

I spent a little time reviewing search results for flashlight strobe self defense training. It doesn't seem to exist in the first several pages of results.

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a wasted step through the modes that most people find annoying. Put in tactical lights if you really think it's useful. Leave it out of the other lights.

It's not going to stop an assailant, and is just as likely to confuse the untrained individual who thought it would stop werewolves and the undead. Perhaps exposing them to a greater risk of having their brains eaten due to a false sense of security.

I spent a little time reviewing search results for flashlight strobe self defense training. It doesn't seem to exist in the first several pages of results.
Thank you for your response. Your comments are valid.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Was hoping someone else would chime in 😁

DRW

Enlightened
By the way. I ordered one, should be here tomorrow.

The form factor will work well on my road bike. Aux power for my cellphone on rides over 2 hours. Spare light for riding in the dark, I ride to work weather permitting.

DRW

Enlightened
Received the light today. The normal light function, press and hold .5 second, then click through the three levels..

Strobe is kinda hidden with a 1.2 second press and hold. It's hidden enough that it really isn't going to be a mode that the user will always have to click through. It turns on with the same brightness as when it was turned off.

I really bought this for the form factor and aux power capabilities. I purchased the ARE-X1 charger a few months ago, thinking it would serve as aux power. It doesn't, can't charge my Samsung S21 with the display on, current is too low.

This E-CP fast charges my phone. That's what I needed.

I did not expect this light to be a sealed unit.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
This will probably be the first light that my girls will actually use And carry And not because of the light but because they can charge their phones 😁

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, Fenix does advertise "Built-in battery"
I am sure it is built with quality like their flashlights.
E-CP should be sealed making it water tight. Also making it safer for young users
I like the strobe is hidden 👌

DRW

Enlightened
I picked up one for my wife, she got the blue version. Looks silver to us.