new inova microlight

ssteven1

Newly Enlightened
does anybody have the newer version of the inova microlight, (the one with the constant on switch). I picked up a white led one at COMPUSA for 9.99.
smile.gif
The new switch is nice A light I can turn on with gloves on. Also the led is protected. The white led is nice, it appears to be one of the b1 color LEDs that you guys are talking about with the arcAAA LE (I don't know if mine is unsual or not. Compared side to side with my white photon 2 the photon appears light blue where the inova appears light yellow green. Also you can use the attached clip to turn the inova up for candle mode.
grin.gif

Does anybody else have one of these new model microlights. Sorry can't posts picts of the beam right now.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one - review on my site (click the graphic below). The constant on switch is very nice and IMHO puts this light one notch above the Photon 2.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted the Led:

Universal Light Stylus
Manufacturer: Saitek Industries  (What is it?) (smiley face with ???'s)
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Couldn't see a very good picture of that light stylus on the site
frown.gif
mad.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

oh! I see, the Inova light and the Emissive Energies light are one and the same...I keep forgetting that...
(I got some of the Inova/E.Energy new colored cases, with colored bulbs..OK, I admit it; it was a mistake, I thought I was getting white LEDs, with colored translucent cases and switches, my error, the blue cases had blue LEDs, same for the red and green, etc, and no switches-- they even designed-out the possibility of using that clip it comes with to keep the light on!
frown.gif
!) but they were cheap......at.......(shhhhh!)..............................

..........(Botach)!