New Nichia LED 4 Times Brighter

laserblue

Newly Enlightened
44 Candelas at 20mA thats great. the best 5mm led i got here is only 5000 mcd

Bearcat

Enlightened
Probably, since the E0 has better regulation than the Arc CS. The Arc starts out brighter, but the E0 is brighter for most of the runtime. I suspect that it won't be longer than a few more months before they upgrade to a DS or better. Personally, my LOD Q4 has already spoiled me and I probably won't buy an upgraded E0.

Every-time I'm about to take the leap and get a LOD Q4, I come to my senses just thinking about having to scroll through all those modes just to get to low changes my mind. If it would just remember the "low" mode, I would be all over the LOD Q4.

I can't wait to someone mods an EO with a DS LED and post some beam shots.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the LOD-CE Q4 you start on medium, twist off, twist on and you're in low. Only 1 mode to skip over.

Bearcat

Enlightened
On the LOD-CE Q4 you start on medium, twist off, twist on and you're in low. Only 1 mode to skip over.

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense than the memory modes on my Jetbeam and Rexlight. I wished that the LOD started out in low though, but it's is a whole lot better than I first thought.

WeLight

Enlightened
I have several 000 pcs kicking around here of the V bin, min 22000mcd, max 31000 mcd
spectacular led

min 100 pcs at USD0.44 ea

danfrum

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in splitting an order. I'm confused though what would we be buying DS in a V bin?

I'm looking to replace the 5mm LEDs in my APEX pro. From what I've gathered, they are Nichia CS and I wonder if replacing them with these DS models will gain much output?

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested in splitting an order. I'm confused though what would we be buying DS in a V bin?

I'm looking to replace the 5mm LEDs in my APEX pro. From what I've gathered, they are Nichia CS and I wonder if replacing them with these DS models will gain much output?

I have a PM to WeLight - am awaiting a response. I will PM you when I get the details.

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be willing to purchase a few (10-20). Let me know.

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered 100 from Mark. I will probably keep somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 and sell the rest. Cheers,

Paul

I guess I'll be modding my ArcAAAs. BS-CS-DS :)