"Nice" lights smaller than Fenix E01?

vb14

Newly Enlightened
Another vote on the Aeon. Had mine for few weeks on my neck for almost 24x7. No complaints so far.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
He wants a nice light--a step above Fenix and you recommend him some chinese copy? :confused:
he started out saying. AAA and smaller than the fenix light... those are the two smallest lights that use AAAs regardless of price. If you read my post I said to get smaller you would have to go with another battery type. These chinese copies have been modded before with high power LEDs and two level drivers by millermods.

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
Peak makes a version of the Baltic Sea that utilizes 2 LR44 button cells.

the light is a twisty and uses a Seoul P4 and is only 1.6 inches including the lanyard attachment. the pocket version is 1.5 inches.

you can get it in brass, ss, or haIII..or a combo. i have a baltic sea brass head sp with HaIII body and brass tail with an N cell.

2nd to bottom on the left has the low profile keychain attacthment. i wish
peak would offer this style on their larger edc lights.
balticseacad2.jpg

I'm not sure how bright it is on button cells or which power mode you should pick, but if you call them, they will recommend a level based on your needs.

see this thread for more info and pics.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/212589

concept0

Enlightened
Grab yourself a Photon ReX and don't look back. I've put more burn time on my ReX than all the other lights I own combined. It's the perfect keyring size, recharges from standard alkaline or rechargable batteries, has 4 bright Nichia GS and a great interface. And the plastic casing doesn't even seem to get scratched or damaged by my keys.

It might not be the prettiest light in the bunch, but I would never go anywhere without mine... Can't go wrong for only $20 shipped!

http://www.cfrlights.com/servlet/the-303/keychain%2C-photon%2C-micro%2C-light%2C/Detail

deranged_coder

Enlightened
A few more pics of some small "keychain" size lights (the AAA cells are in there to provide a size reference).

Left, a Photon Freedom Micro with a Koa body, middle is the Photon ReX and at the right is a Photon X-Light Micro:
P1040637.jpg

Left and right are Streamlight KeyMates with a Streamlight Nano in the middle:
P1040638.jpg

drillbritz2ov

Newly Enlightened
hello my local aldi store sell a 2 pack of key ring led torches powered by 4 ag 3 button cells for £3 in the u.k.approx 50 mm long 10 mm wide very slick design bright enough for emergency lighting in room etc always keep one on a neck chain for such an occasion had mine for 6 months not had to change the bats yet and use every day .everyone who sees them wants one ,have given away about 15 of them to friends and family as presents ,