offering my services...

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Sasha, take her to Vegas!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Only a hop, skip, and a jump for you, right?

Of course, Havasu can be just about as bad... Especially around spring break!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
well sasha, i can do parties...but the fee is extra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
maybe you'd be better off sending her to iowa for the real thing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif :innocent:

brite one, see! taht's the kind of thing i'm talking about! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lhz

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
jtice said:
Sabby... do you REALLY want Roth to make a high res version? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still getting nightmares from the low res version(I completely lost my appetite for 2 days). I just HAD to watch the video, despite all my misgivings, and I've been paying for it since. To those who want to see roth's video....DON"T!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
hizzy lost his appitite?!?!
holy crap! that's something i would have assumed to be impossible! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

v8...being the daring individual i am, i would eat one, but i dunno about a movie...might be a little to riskay...