OMG! WOW! HOLY S%#t! DANG!......

Showolf

Newly Enlightened
Ok guys... I live in Texas and we have some fields that are flat and stretch as far as the eye can see... At night me & my buddy like to cruise while blasting our lights on the dark fields looking for deer, hogs, and all the other animals we come across. His dad owns 450 acres of land and there is unlimited opportunity to spot animals when we use our lights... I have an Olight SR95SUT, and the new model TK35 "900 Lumens" that I bring, and he brings a Thrunite TN32. My Olight really does an amazing job covering those pitch black fields, and TK35 for its size holds it's own pretty well also! His TN32 is pretty close to my Olight slicing through the blackness like a hot sword through butter...

I am looking for a light that costs $200 and under that will make my buddies jaw drop when I turn it loose on a long field. 1000 meter throw or more, and insanely bright. One issue we are facing is he has a feeder at the top of a hill about 1100-1200 meters away from his back porch and all of our lights struggle hitting it. The Olight SR95SUT hits it but not as bright as I wish it would. The TN32 barely hits it too but also not as bright as I want it to... I want massive throw! Not just gently covering the feeder, but lighting it up with authority... Something when I click the button, my buddy flips out because it is so awesome!!!!!

I just ordered a BTU SHOCKER because it seems like a fun light for a good price... Maybe that will be impressive out on his ranch? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Last edited:

makapuu

Enlightened
One word......Vinh. His current top thrower is the Fenix TK61, but it's a little over your budget. But he does have a couple of lights below the Fenix that will still out throw all of the lights that you listed. You can check out what he has to offer in the Custom Flashlight Builders and Modders Sub-Forums.

Last edited:

wedlpine

Enlightened
I don't think you are going to find a light under $200.00 that will light something up with authority at 1100-1200 meters.

My suggestion would be a Stanley FatMax modded by Vinh. Going to be about $100.00 and will out throw the SR95S UT.

Showolf

Newly Enlightened
I don't think you are going to find a light under $200.00 that will light something up with authority at 1100-1200 meters.

My suggestion would be a Stanley FatMax modded by Vinh. Going to be about $100.00 and will out throw the SR95S UT.

Ok... Thanks guys! I knew it was a long shot, but thought I'd check and see if anyone knew of a cheap priced light with a booming beam!

On a hilarious note, I was just PM'd by a member here advising they have a highly modded HUSKY 2D flashlight for sale that throws 8,976 feet which is 1.7 miles. Come on now... This ain't my first rodeo!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing I have learned, is you never know! lol Could be the Husky 2 D (Tmack edition) Laser. All joking aside, Ever thought about a Laser? Look at some of the blue ones the TMack does. Talk about throw!!! Some (blue) look so powerful you could varmit hunt with the laser! You can probably knock a coon right out of a tree or off the feeder and fry the whole coon family as they stand there and watch dad rake the food out of the feeder!

ven

Flashaholic
Hi there,if that budget will stretch a little then i recommend the fenix tk61vn as of makapuu recomendation also.........
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...WTS-TK61vn-Throw-King-1735-ANSI-Lumen-622-KCD

In fact its not a recommendation.............its a MUST!!!!!

Rather than posting my naff pics,here is selfbuilts review:cool:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...R123A)-Dedome-Modded-Review-BEAMSHOTS-RUNTIME

If you want something just over budget then for throw its as good as you can get for the money!!

:twothumbs

ven

Flashaholic
What the heck,some naff pics,not best but give a little idea :laughing:

size comp

eye of the beast,de-domed for twice+ the throw

over 1700lm

Showolf

Newly Enlightened
What the heck,some naff pics,not best but give a little idea :laughing:

size comp

eye of the beast,de-domed for twice+ the throw

over 1700lm

Good lord! That is impressive... My eyes notice zero beam divergence from light to object! Thanks for those pics, that is one bad beamer...