Operation Enlightenment!***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkinwith1

Newly Enlightened
Re: Operation Enlightenment!

Bryan, I tried to cut and paste a picture of the Taco Bell dog here but it won't copy into the message box. Imagine the dog looking you in the eye, saying:

I think I need a bigger locker!

You can take that to the bank!
I can't wait til you get the restof these boxes! (I have been to Kevin's). One question; How much jerky have you received and how much do you want? Let us know!

Just take it all as a big "Thank You" for all that you guys and gals are doing over there!

Jay

Greengoose

Newly Enlightened

I got a NEW BIG Footlocker today. Its perfect for the lights.
New%20Image3.JPG

"Where am I from?" North Las Vegas, Nellis AFB NV.
Thats where my wife, mom, 2 1/2 yr and 10 month sons are and another one 4 months in the oven. Cant wait to get back.
-Bryan

stephenanderson2

Newly Enlightened

New Pre-Operation checklist:
1. Turn down heater before leaving the house
2. Grab Keys
3. Grab wallet
4. Grab EDC (If that was not #1)
5. Grab ANOTHER FLASHLIGHT!
6. REMOVE ALL CHILDREN FROM OVEN
7. Ready to leave house. Lock door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
walkinwith1 said:
Bryan, I tried to cut and paste a picture of the Taco Bell dog here but it won't copy into the message box. Imagine the dog looking you in the eye, saying:

I think I need a bigger locker!

You can take that to the bank!
I can't wait til you get the restof these boxes! (I have been to Kevin's). One question; How much jerky have you received and how much do you want? Let us know!

Just take it all as a big "Thank You" for all that you guys and gals are doing over there!

Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

623812.jpg

Greengoose

Newly Enlightened

I got another box from Battery Station today. Lights, coffee, coffee grinder and Jerky. Thanks!
Tonight Im giving out 5 lights as one of our air crews are trading out in 2 days. (One of them is the field commander so I HAVE to give out some lights.) Got to keep the top dog happy.
-Bryan

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Re: Operation Enlightenment***CLOSED***!

Now that the "Great Come And Get It Day" is approaching, I am opening a new Operation Enlightenment II thread and closing this thread. This thread has gotten rather large (13 pages in my setup). The content of the thread will be shifting to distribution and usage...so time for a change.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

Continued in Operation Enlightenment II!

Status
Not open for further replies.