• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Perfectly Anodized ARC MOFO-CLICKY FOR SALE In stock!!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the bump!!!
I have plenty of these ready to go. Actually I build them to order...I have lots of components ready to go. Certainly more than are needed thats for sure.
So If you own an arc LS and are tired of the crappy kroll switch or you plan on modding your ARC with a next gen emitter and driver...Then you may really want to take a hard look at a MOFOCLICKY as a replacment switch and tail. It adds tail standing and true momentary switch action.Thanks again for the bump.
Yaesumofo

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool.

Payday is soon!!

By the way, I hate your sigline and get very cross every time I read it, just because I can't stop reading it! Deep down I think you must be a cruel person :nana: :devil: :crackup:.

See ya...

Be lucky...

Nebula

Enlightened
Yaesumofo - I would like one in Bare Aluminum if you have any left. If not, I will take one in HAIII. Please let me know what you have and I can PP asap. Thanks. Kirk

Nebula

Enlightened
popcorn.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could be wrong on this one but I believe that yaesumofo is out of town on an extended commitment--nothing ominous rather a good thing for him in his career. As I said, i could be wrong but, I haven't been able to get him lately either and last time I spoke with him, he had an extended professional commitment.

karl

Nebula

Enlightened
Thanks, Karl. I note that Yaesumofo has logged into CPF since my first post, and that he has read my PM. In fairness, it may be that he can only view and not reply.

I wish him the best with his professional committment, and in no way mean to be a pest. Hopefully Yaesumofo will have an opportunity to get back to me upon his return. KK

Latest posts