PK is back!!!!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Perhaps what has really replaced my Purple A2 is camera shy? :nana:

In that case, I'd be happy to give your purple A2 a good home.

Plenty of dark alleys and poorly lit side streets in my neighborhood where the A2 could run, and frolic, and play. :huh:

Illum

Flashaholic
Wow 15's that was corny, I thought nothing could replace your purple A2?

are we sure size15s is size15s?
Since PK gets so much popularity whenever he signs on could we be talking to PK right now and not know it? I mean hey, location says Kettering but...

I'll be quiet:ohgeez:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Que up the PK-"300"-Beast photo.

"This IS SUREFIRE*!!!!":party:

*Edit: Icon, "this is ICON!"

Last edited:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you all keep a secret? :sssh:
Actually I make all the ICON lights myself. Here in the UK. In my apartment.
I didn't want them to have the stigma of "Made In England" so I say they are designed by PK and made in China.
Al :thumbsup:

LOL, I just caught this. Shoddy English craftsmanship... Should you see one of these clanging, coughing and clattering around the streets of England, promptly box it up in a cargo container and send it off to me. I will have it destroyed immediately. I promise. For safety's sake. Do it for the children, and their children, and their childrens' children.:laughing:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, I just caught this. Shoddy English craftsmanship... Should you see one of these clanging, coughing and clattering around the streets of England, promptly box it up in a cargo container and send it off to me. I will have it destroyed immediately. I promise. For safety's sake. Do it for the children, and their children, and their childrens' children.:laughing:

er...what?

speaking of PK again,

psssssssssst.. what's in the box?