• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pocket Rocket - 8th run XM-L

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
uhh..is it going to take 2 months?

so if i order now how long will the light take to be delivered to me?
Download, are there any more available i would like one in Aluminium-HAIII / black Boot / High, Med & Low Only? if yes Ill send paypal for full ammount.

Guy's, these are "custom" lights! download is basically, manufacturing these lights himself. He's not walking the streets and alleys of Hong Kong, or wherever your "average" lights come from, looking for good deals, finding them, stocking up on them, and then selling them to us.:crackup:

He starts a thread like this one (the eighth so far, for the Pocket Rocket), sees who all is interested, accepts a deposit for said lights, obtains the materials needed for production, assembles a few at a time, and when a group is ready, sends them out!

I just thought maybe you weren't aware of what's going on here. And, he did say "July 6" for the expected first shipment, many posts back. Maybe you're just impatient, that's understandable, I've been there myself sometimes, but it takes what it takes to make a custom flashlight/torch.:)

Dave

capid1

Newly Enlightened
Download,

Please reserve 1) Aluminium-HAIII Natural / U2-1C Bin / GITD Boot / Group 1 Driver, High, Med & Low Only.

Paypal incoming. Thank you!

livelifeingray

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Paypal sent yesterday (FINALLY).

I'd like the U2-1C emitter (I hope thats the brightest one), HAIII body, and 3 modes (low, medium, high). Please let me know if I've missed something.

In the pm I think I asked for a black tailswitch...but I'd like to change that to GITD if thats ok.

Thanks Download!

helios123

Enlightened
Download,

Ill just order when i've moved to australia in august..im in for a titanium one, do you want a deposit?

pri0n

Newly Enlightened
I'm still loving my 7th run. I want another but I'm moving to sweden in a month. Maybe I'll get in on the next run while I am there. Is there a noticeable increase in brightness with the XM-L's?

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chaostheory, 45/70, livelifeingray, Thanks for your support!

OneBigDay, list was updated.

capid1, :welcome:

helios123, please send the reservation. :)

pri0n, XM-L U bin are noticeable brighter in my eyes.

AsianAnts, it is possible. If you don't mind delivering a week or 2 later and $20/light more.
:thanks:

helios123

Enlightened
The T3-6Abin should be really warm right?

How many lumens would it have on high with the T3-6A bin?

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
T3-6A bin should be warm like incan. bulb.
~3/4 of total brightness of U2 bin.

XM-LFlux.jpg

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
That will be better if you can give me the fonts & size.
Thanks for your support! :)

Sparkss

Newly Enlightened
Sparkss & JohnF, tail cap cover is changeable. Use needle pliers to fix. Free of charge.

The driver with Memory function now.
:thanks:

You made m day twice with 1 post.. awesome :)

I am also moving out of the country the end of July, so the timing of this is just about right :).

AsianAnts

Newly Enlightened
download,

Please put me down for TWO (2) of the following:

-U2-1C (6500K-6000K)
-Group 2, High, Med, Low, Strobe & slow flash. (with Memory)
-Aluminium-HAIII Natural
-GITD

Per response and PM's, I do understand that engraving will be an additional $20 per light and will possibly be 1 to 2 weeks longer. Please do engrave with the font provided and the names provided. Paypal should be coming shortly :)

-AnT

brembo

Enlightened
What is the latest date to be included in the July 6 run? I need to do some budget crunching and longer I wait, the better.