Not open for further replies.

TechAddict

Newly Enlightened
They are not as eagle eyed as some
FishPoacher3.jpg

Lost Hawaiian

Newly Enlightened
Hey Icebreak,

You must live by the same river I do... :wave: Some of those scenes look awful familiar.

Have you seen the new footbridge being put up on the west side of the 430 bridge?

Rich

DM51

Flashaholic
OK, nobody spotted it.

Compare the 2 pictures - first, the one I posted:

Here's another lizard photo. It's a rather dozy-looking specimen with a shorter snout than most. It has its mouth full in this photo, and I'm not sure why it was glancing backwards over its shoulder like that.

LizardDetail.jpg
And now this one by TechAddict in post #323:

LizardLge.jpg

See it now? LOL

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Lost Hawaiian!

Yep. We live in the same city. I had heard about it but kinda couldn't believe it. I usually look toward's Cook Landing when I cross the bridge so I can get an idea of depth which sometimes let's you know a little about the flow rate. Next time I'll look toward pinnacle mountain.

Hey, I might have a recent picture from the BDB of pinnacle. If I find it I'll post it. Maybe the work is in the picture. That is so cool to hear about and what a circuit that would make for walkers and bicyclists to move about the city to their heart's content.

Our city just keeps in improving in many areas. I hope Arkansas is treating you well.

Jeff

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Lost Hawaiian

Pinnacle Mountain from the Big Dam Bridge. On the other side of the interstate you can see the cranes working away. Gotta get out there and see the progress they've made since the 4th of July.

P1100047Medium.jpg

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to the Canon Expo 2010 last Friday at Javits Center. One of the neatest thing was their fashion show. Below are some photos I took.

ModelA_02.jpg

ModelA_01.jpg

ModelA_05.jpg

ModelA_07.jpg

ModelB_01.jpg

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
(Click to view larger in my Flickr Photostream)

A recent photo I particularly like from my trip to Virginia Beach:

Status
Not open for further replies.