Power distribution enclosure

KainX

Newly Enlightened
I'm working on a personal project, and for as much of it, I'm attempting to make it as modular as possible. As in, I can add/remove/change out parts as desired. I have LED's and appropriate drivers - while I could solder all the positives together, all the negatives together, and call it a day... it's not what I would like to do. My intent is to have the ability to easily connect up to a total of 4 drivers/LED's as desired. I created a quick diagram for a better visual:

http://i.imgur.com/WUL2IT1.gif

The end question, do any products like this exist? I suppose I could build one using a couple busbars, but I was hoping for something clean looking.

videoman

Enlightened
If you want something clean looking, then just house everything in a nice enclosure with just the switches showing. depending on the intended project, perhaps even the leds with optics or reflectors can also be mounted on the same enclosure as well as the batteries inside the box. All components can be swapped out but be careful with polarity, amperage , led limitations and the all important heatsink. Can you share your intended project details or be a little more specific as to what you are making, perhaps you will get more responses this way ?
Welcome to CPF.