• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Preon Ti modded tail cap see pics.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Looking for a couple of these tails/clicker assemblies modded by Zodiac . Will consider a complete light too.

Thanks!

4rmless

Newly Enlightened
In case it's helpful, Ken at Zodiac is still doing these mods, and you can still buy the tails from Foursevens.

I received mine only last month.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
I sent him an email through the site with no reply. I'll PM you for more info. Thanks for the suggestions

phosphor22

Enlightened
Hi - I emailed him too a month or so ago and got a reply.
If you are interested in considering it, I just did a different mod - based on a YouTube video I saw in which someone took the rubber boot from a Streamlight Microstream and placed it where the metal cap is -- leaving on the very thin rubber boot that comes with the light; I also placed a thin round piece of leather inside the micro stream boot to give it a tiny bit more solidity.
The result for me is perfect -- it takes enough pressure that the switch is not activated in my pocket and the boot does not protrude nearly as much as the original metal button.
You can still buy just the clicky tailcap from Foursevens.

Attachments

• IMG_0654 copy.JPG
    IMG_0654 copy.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
I have a couple of those boots somewhere… I like the Zodiac mod for tail standing.