Prometheans Sign Up Thread

3_gun

Enlightened
Random number generator spit out 620330, seems random enough. Thx

glaborde

Newly Enlightened
I would like 291 if available.

I just found out about this list, after first buying a top from Mr Hui aeons ago (order history only goes back to 2019 - 19 orders).

Counting up my Prometheus products (conveniently at hand) I have at least 13 lights, a pen, the top, earplugs, and that does not even get to the several Foursevens lights AND all the lights I have given as gifts (universally appreciated, the Maelstrom XMS Standby next to my Mom's bed changed her life). Prometheus edges out Apple as my #1 ecosystem. No wonder I get an incredulous personal response every time I order something. I had no idea. Maybe counting them was a bad idea. I am not proud of this. And I am not even a collector.

Everything Mr Hui makes is top quality, supremely functional, and embodies that sense of being a work of art. That's why I have so many of his items. Hailing from EQ country I have a Prometheus or Foursevens light in every conceivable location. Up soon, fridge magnets.

-Greg

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
WIN_20230827_03_10_53_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gonna take 1989 as I'm in the process of acquiring me a lovely Beta flashlight :D

I would like 291 if available.

I just found out about this list, after first buying a top from Mr Hui aeons ago (order history only goes back to 2019 - 19 orders).

Counting up my Prometheus products (conveniently at hand) I have at least 13 lights, a pen, the top, earplugs, and that does not even get to the several Foursevens lights AND all the lights I have given as gifts (universally appreciated, the Maelstrom XMS Standby next to my Mom's bed changed her life). Prometheus edges out Apple as my #1 ecosystem. No wonder I get an incredulous personal response every time I order something. I had no idea. Maybe counting them was a bad idea. I am not proud of this. And I am not even a collector.

Everything Mr Hui makes is top quality, supremely functional, and embodies that sense of being a work of art. That's why I have so many of his items. Hailing from EQ country I have a Prometheus or Foursevens light in every conceivable location. Up soon, fridge magnets.

-Greg

List Up to Date