Prostate exam...crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
tea.

when i boil the billy at the top of the mountain the tea tastes good. even tho the water boils at such a reduced temperature that it only seems lukewarm. so , it may be the boiling and not the temperature.

i need a tea cup with a lid and a vacuum pump. pour the water from the thermos into the cup, seal, pump, pressuredrops, water boils hey presto.

anyhows, i think i would rather pull me own teeth than drink tea thats been sitting in a thermos bottle for a coule of hours.

Well, that's what the thermos is for. If you can drink it immediately, that's obviously ideal but hey, it's still better than making tea with pi$$y temperature water and besides, if you're someone cold, like in the woods, that tea is still pretty good when it comes out so hot you'll burn your mouth :)

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had an unpleasant surprise this lunchtime ... Opened my second last jar of chutney and the other (eldest) Grandson tried it ... And he liked it too.

Seriously? Why the hell would you do such a thing, open it in front of someone, ESPECIALLY someone that you do NOT know whether he or she likes the stuff?

beerwax

Enlightened
I think you forgot one item: "lube"

As always, there's something to be said for hiring a professional instead of DIY (unless you want to start making a side business out of it).

Steve K.
(my employer provides an annual health check with a prostate check. Other than being a bit undignified for all parties involved, it's not that bad)

is that a team bonding exercise. the team that checks together stays together ?.

beerwax

Enlightened
march , you need to smarten up. the chutney jar at the front of the fridge - mix some cayenne pepper in it. keep the real one hidden at the back.

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
is that a team bonding exercise. the team that checks together stays together ?.

There's a thought! "okay boys, form a circle and drop trou ..."

We have medical folks perform the physical, complete with white lab coats, etc. While the prostate exam is the low point of the process, I do enjoy getting the results of the blood check. The numbers for cholesterol and such are usually pretty good, which is a nice reward for the regular exercise and good diet.

Steve K.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, there's an idea. Let's all meet as in a flashaholic meeting and shine flashlights up each others butts! I'm sure that'll spur more people to become members... :p

With some of the damn lights we have in here, all we have to do is stand someone in front of a big a$$ (pun absolutely intended) negatives in a dark room, shine one of them 10k lights up his/her butt for a few seconds and then go out and develop the negative.

That has GOT to be less than the $1500 it costs around here :grin2:

Empath

Flashaholic
The topic has veered off-topic, became irrelevant and irreverent in it's responses, and runs the risk of becoming another food oriented thread. Food and prostate exams don't belong in the same thread anyhow. We've got the sandwich thread for that, or a properly designated and titled thread can be initiated. Before it does indeed become another unintended food thread, we'll call this thread completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.