• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Quad XP-G 5.6A 3-mode P60 module 6th Run *close*

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be interested in saw some beamshoots comparing both optics. Thanks

I am a little busy at the moment but will try to take some soon. I have never taken beam shots before so will need to work out the setting. I am sure I will found some here on this forum.

cheers

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Rat, I just want to see how much is the flood and the tight with the spot lens...

Ok I will try tonight. I liked it that much I purchased another one. The center spot is square but much brighter. It gives the whole beam a much brighter appearance with not that much in the way of flood loss.

cheers

EDIT: kerberos has the Quad XP-G 5.6A 3-mode P60 module 7th Run OPEN check his other thread.

Last edited:

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok I will try tonight. I liked it that much I purchased another one. The center spot is square but much brighter. It gives the whole beam a much brighter appearance with not that much in the way of flood loss.

cheers

EDIT: kerberos has the Quad XP-G 5.6A 3-mode P60 module 7th Run OPEN check his other thread.

Ok, yes, I just find his thread... I have to start to collect some $... :)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Rat, I just want to see how much is the flood and the tight with the spot lens...

Ok my first go at some beam shots.
The tint is whiter in my 10621 than the 10622 but they where both ordered as cool white maybe I got a warmer one by accident.
As you can see in the pictures the 10621 has got a brighter hot spot just look at the tree behind the main tree.
Both pictures taken with the same manual setting about 30 seconds apart.

The 10622 flood
kenji10622.jpg

The 10621 spot

Kenji10621.jpg

doctor ladd

Newly Enlightened
The tint is whiter in my 10621 than the 10622 but they where both ordered as cool white maybe I got a warmer one by accident.
As you can see in the pictures the 10621 has got a brighter hot spot just look at the tree behind the main tree.

Thanks for the beamshots, I thought there would be more of a difference between the two but I think I prefer the 10621 spot a little more. Which one do you prefer?

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the beamshots, I thought there would be more of a difference between the two but I think I prefer the 10621 spot a little more. Which one do you prefer?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT] The hot spot area in the 10621 is so big it makes the light seem so much brighter but this could also be the cool white tint. They are both cool white but my 10621 has a cooler tint for some reason.
The difference in the flood side of things is only minimal. So I put the 10621 just a little in front and my favorite. It's my favorite drop in out of all my drop inns.

cheers

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast

The 10622 flood
kenji10622.jpg

The 10621 spot

Kenji10621.jpg

Thanks Rat, great pics, I think I will need both... ;)

Now I have to collect the money...

Rod911

Enlightened
Back from my holiday, I went into work to pick up your drop-in and a brand new L2P with the A001 head and...it didn't work. The drop-in you sent me didn't have the larger outer spring and thus, no electrical contact was being made. I did get it to work by simply scavenging off another P60 drop-in's outer spring, so no big deal at the end.

It is still light here, so I haven't really gone out and tested the set-up yet.

kerberos0023

Enlightened
Back from my holiday, I went into work to pick up your drop-in and a brand new L2P with the A001 head and...it didn't work. The drop-in you sent me didn't have the larger outer spring and thus, no electrical contact was being made. I did get it to work by simply scavenging off another P60 drop-in's outer spring, so no big deal at the end.

It is still light here, so I haven't really gone out and tested the set-up yet.
Hi Rod911,

I'm sorry. :ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez:

Kenji

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi. any chance you could make just one more of these.. ☆Quad Nichia 119-H1 CRI92 2800mA 3-mode?

if so, ill buy one. very nice indeed.

halfbreed

Newly Enlightened
hi there sir kenji:wave:, any chance of making another run for the triple xpe, neutral white, 3 mode L2P module? if so, kindly PM me for the price and shipping here in the philippines. domo arigato!:)