raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i didnt get the joke at first .i was thinking i wish i had more time lol rode so much today and man im tired at least this time i had water with me. but on one long dirt gravel road i was getting scared long desecnt kept picking up speed but was afraid to brake or turn hard it was loose. but nice ride

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Honestly Raggie, last thing I want to see is a relative or Real Life friend of yours creating an account on CPF, and telling us that something unfortunate happened to you. Perhaps one day while you were out on your bike and a drunk driver ran into you.

There's a lot of Bike riders in NYC, especially with our lunatic mayor extending the City Bike initiative to the outer boroughs (and stealing away more free parking spaces for car owners), but none of the riders I've seen are Middle-Aged or Elderly. Oldest rider I've seen was easily early 30s. Those reflexes slow down as we get older. Just please be careful out there.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the drunks sty on the other side of the river lol. just had one pull in front of me on my motorcycle .. i was so pissed i followed him for bit. . not sure whts up with drunks in small towns. i dont even care if they drink but stay off the road im going to speak to the chef of police soon. but doubt they will listen since im in ga. and the issue is in bama.. maybe there are more rules about pulling over suspected dui drivers there

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I just think that in small towns, most officers don't care. Plus, they know everybody. If the worst drunk in town is a deputy's father-in-law, makes little sense for him to pull him over. Unless he wants his wife to be ticked off at him.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im lucky my town is good.. but i have to leave the state a lot well for any grocery store or walmart or any store lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You must be right on the border. That's just weird. But if that's where the nearest places are, oh well. :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yes i can see bama from back yard in the fall... today watched a idiot drive over bridge with his tralier disconnected.. for real only thing he had keeping it on truck was safety chains. hours latter i went to walmart. he was broke down on bridge. i asked if he needed help he said no nd tow truck was on the way.. then lucky one of are deputys pulled behind us. ..not sure if he was drunk the trailer guy i mean. but how in the world didnt he notice lol. scared the hect out of me the racket it was making...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Ah, never underestimate the sheer power of human stupidity; my friend. Especially when it gets help from booze.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
fun thing is i get channel from 3 states now lol . well i only get florida like from 5 am to 9 am.. but rest of the time i get dothan alabama and columbus ga.. it conffuses both me and my tv. i never know whats on and when lol. i still dont know how i get floridas tv station is far from me i bet maybe signal reflects of the lake

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this is my town the court house is like 1 minute walk from my home. was there today asking how much my proert taxes will be.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
begening of this video is where i ride my bike lot.. park is closed now bridge is out. i think there trying to raise funds to fix it. they need to hurry up it can bring money into are small city

raggie33

*the raggedier*
like 10 percent of my old home lol. old home i lived hnd to mouth and still ws broke lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Ty this is how close I'm to post office and sherrifs dept I got dressed walked there filmed this video after ya last replying to thread lol excuse my wheezing my allergies suck lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Did not expect a video response. I appreciate it though, my friend.
Good to see you're safe in your nice, quiet small town. Also, subscribed.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
just made this one round trip to bama around 2.40 seconds im there. a course its way closer from my home if you cross lake and river directly. sorry for pooor video i sold my good phone seemed like a waste of money to me when i sold it incase i droped it or etc etc plus my motorcylce vibs a lot

Latest posts