raw luxeon colors

NightShift

Enlightened
I am going to order some more of the raw luxeons, and i see the only colors available are white, green, and amber. Do they make a blue? I would get a blue, but doesnt look like its offered. Just posting this to make sure before I order some. Thanks
smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. Yes they do....

<center>
luxeoncoloursdark.jpg
</center>

Some colours are backordered from LumiLEDs- where do you plan to buy them from? The Arc site only has a few and the Arc-LS will only initially be offered in just a few colours too, such is the nature of the shortage in some Luxeon colours. Forget which ones, though. Blue may be one of them...

frown.gif
rolleyes.gif

NightShift

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
Some colours are backordered from LumiLEDs- where do you plan to buy them from? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was looking at arcflashlight.com
There arent any available blue right now, right? I plan on ordering them tonight even if they don't have blue.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, you are right. Lumileds is back ordered on many of their products right now. What we do have we have because we ordered awhile back. Some of our orders have taken 2-3 months to fill. We get stuff from them in every once in a while. What we have now is white, amber, green and red- which is also the colors we will be shipping the Arc-LS in initially. We have all the other colors in both batwing and lambertian back ordered. Some of the other colors (cyan and blue, some lambs) should be in the end of November.

I understand their are other vendors of the Luxeon Star LED on the Internet (don't know any off hand) you can try. Maybe they will have that certain color you are looking for?

Peter Gransee