Reputable Canadian Dealers

AaronG

Enlightened
Hi Guys, I've been lurking here for a while now but just recently became a member. :wave:

I bought the first LED flashlight I saw and have been hooked since. The first one I bought was a DORCY single 5mm LED light with a fat floating body. Extremely dim and oversize but projected run time of 200 hours. Quite a few lights later I became aware that there are substantally better lights available online and in some better retail locations. I started by eyeing up some LED surefires in House of Knives but the price and battery price were way out of my league. :broke: After quite a bit of searching I bought a Fenix LD10 from Fenix Tactical. The light and service were both great but now Im looking at other brands that have some interesting products as well.

I'm sure this topic has been covered before but I couldn't seem to find anything in my searches. So where do Canadians go to buy lights online. Some of the sites I've found are Fenix tactical, 4sevens.ca and j2ledflashlight. Any personal experience from Canadians would be great.