[REVIEW] Speras E1

nickdano

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone, today we will reviewthe Speras E1, a torch sent to me directly by Speras for the review;which of course I thank for the trust and the opportunity granted tome.

Here are some useful links;

The official torch page: http://speraslight.com/index.php?case=archive&act=show&aid=63

The Speras site: http://speraslight.com/

Speras Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/speras_flashlight/

As always I remind everyone that myreviews are made with common and non-professional tools, so the testresults may differ from those of the parent company; moreover, myreviews contain my humble opinions.

PACKAGE

The Speras E1 comes in a whitecardboard box with the photo of the torch in the foreground, somedata and its description.

Inside, in a transparent plasticblister we find the torch, with the battery already inserted (dividedby the spring thanks to an insulating plastic disk), the clip, thestrap and the multilingual manual.

DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT

The E1 is a torch edc media,sigariforme, with dimensions suitable to be carried with it in thebag, to the belt with the clip, in the pocket of the jacket or coat,or in a portatorcia.

Its weight with and without battery is:

Here some dimensional comparisons withother torches in my possession, everyday objects and with my hand(medium size hand):

THE TORCH

The Speras M1, being a torch withcommon or tactical prerogatives, has a silver metal bezel thatprotrudes a few mm from the glass lens; in order to protect it fromimpacts.
Below the lens we find the smooth dishwith the base Cree XPG3 led.
The head has several inscriptions,including the name of the torch and the logo of the parent company,it also has some grooves that help both to dissipate heat and toincrease grip.

The body of the torch has severalgrooves that give an excellent grip on the torch; moreover, we alsofind the seat of the clip, which is already inserted.
The clip is made of polished silvermetal, well made and finished, it has an excellent resistance toopening and a good grip on clothes.

The tailcap has some light grooves thathelp during the unscrewing and screwing phase.
It also has two flaps to protect thebutton that house the holes for the lanyard; the button is made ofblack rubber with an S stamped on it, it has a good feeling to thetouch, a long stroke and a sound click.

Unscrewing the tailcap we immediatelynotice the well greased fillets and oring, which flow very well andallow IPX8 degrees of waterproofness.
Thicknesses are normal; The two polesare composed of a golden spring.

Anodizing is impeccable.

OBJECTS

As mentioned above, the E1 comes withthe clip (already inserted in its seat), the 18650 battery and thewrist strap:

Battery;

A 18650 2600 mAh Li-ion marked Speras,has a positive protruding pole and a flat negative pole; and has amicro usb input for charging.

Following are some photos:

The Lanyard:

A normal lanyard composed of a soft andthick part, and a thin and very sturdy part, joined together by ahook in black plastic (the same color as the whole lanyard). Inaddition there is also a double loop, a loop, which serves to adaptthe strap to the wrist.

Here are some photos:

UI

The user interface is very simple, on /off and a single level.
To turn the flashlight on and off,simply press the button on the tailcap, which also allows formomentary switching on (just do not press the button fully).

The Speras M1 has a single level of 500Lumens.

The battery can be recharged via anormal microusb cable and the power supply of the phone, or apowerbank, etc.
During recharging, a red LED will lightup and turn green when recharging is complete.

DATA AND GRAPHICS

Following the graphs of Lux, Lumen andRuntime:

BEAM AND TINT

The small XPG3 LED combined with asmooth dish that is not too wide but quite deep, with a light beamwith a not very wide spill and a spot that is not too tight with acrown around; ideal for lighting at medium distances.

The spill starts at 1.5 meters from theuser's feet, holding the torch at a height of about one meter andparallel to the ground.

The color is a coolwhite in the spillthat becomes a pale yellow in the crown of the spot, which in turnbecomes a beautiful intense white in the spots.

Following the photos at 10, 25 and 60mt:

PERSONAL OPINIONS

As you will already have understoodfrom the review, the Speras M1 is a torch that adapts to multipleuses, with a very simple interface; also suitable for tactical use.
It is a well made torch, sturdy andwith few frills, the beam is ideal for medium distances, itilluminates perfectly at about 80 mt.
Thanks to the clip you can wear it onyour belt or fasten it in your pocket for safety, and there is also astrap to tie it to your wrist during use.
Its dimensions are not excessive andallow it to be carried safely either in the pockets of jackets or ina bag.
The simplicity of its interface, asingle level on or off, makes it useful for people who do not haveparticular requests for use; a torch in common use.
In addition to this it must be saidthat the torch comes complete with the battery, rechargeable via USB,and therefore also from the mobile power supply; therefore it can besaid that it is complete and ready for use.
Simply put a torch to use :)
The council has all those who need atorch without special needs, and to those who need a tactic; for asporting, recreational or professional use.

Here are some useful links;

The official torch page: http://speraslight.com/index.php?case=archive&act=show&aid=63

The Speras site: http://speraslight.com/

Speras Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/speras_flashlight/

As always I thank all those who willlose a few minutes to read my review, in particular I thank Sperasfor the trust and the opportunity granted me in reviewing the E1.

Hello everyone and the next review :)