Revolutionary collimator lens with InGon semiconductor

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, what have we here. Is this a LS running of 4.5 volts with no resistor...small AAA batts. Interesting!

Ken

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like another Luxeon Star LED to me too, and this time not in a bright shocking purple body
tongue.gif
. What did I tell you? Soon enough, everyone will have them!
grin.gif

Wonder how long it`ll go for on 3 AAAs? They claim 2 weeks. We`ll see about that....
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just opened up a catalogue I got in the mail yesterday, and guess what's in it?

That's right, the InGon flashlight. :-O
There is a diagram of what appears to be a batwing LS on its slug with a not-quite-standard looking acrylic optic mounted in front of it.

Unless the run-time is really really short, it's not going to be anywhere near as bright as a properly-driven (or overdriven) LS. This might end up being a viable contender with the CMG Reactor; depending on brightness and battery life. Those little AAA cells tend to be a bit more costly than the ubitiquous AA cells. Priced at $49.95 in the catalogue.

I bought a vacuum (or was that a vaccume?) from Shoplifestyles last winter, so I'll probably be getting catalogues from them for another year or so.
tongue.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
Not sure if it makes it better or worse though. Rather amusing to read actually! Gotta love these auto-translators....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a very bizarre translation.
Makes me want to go get a smelly purple light full of medicine and with a really pissed off angry beam that hates art dealers.
blush.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
This might end up being a viable contender with the CMG Reactor; depending on brightness and battery life.

We`ll find out soon enough
wink.gif

Although the CMG Reactor won`t be here for a few weeks yet....

shocked.gif
grin.gif

Lantern Jack O.

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Not sure if it makes it better or worse though. Rather amusing to read actually! Gotta love these auto-translators....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, made good fodder for my signature line though.
rolleyes.gif