Rexlight

mchlwise

Enlightened
grapplex said:
That should end the need to further discuss this issue, my involvement, or what should be done. I expect that commenting on or to this post will violate forum rules as dictated.

It's a forum.

Anyone should be able to comment on or to any post, as long as they do so in an appropriate manner.

:rolleyes:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
:duck: Tell me the Lawyers haven't take over CPF!

grapplex said:
Short of a Terms of Service clause stating otherwise which is accepted explicitly, posters are the copyright owners of their posts. I chose to exercise my right to revoke consent to reproduce my writing. I make no apologies and no more posts.

Given that, someone who is willing to own the thread and the rexlight/cpf communication issue should start a continuation thread.

That should end the need to further discuss this issue, my involvement, or what should be done. I expect that commenting on or to this post will violate forum rules as dictated.

DM51

Flashaholic
grapplex said:
Short of a Terms of Service clause stating otherwise which is accepted explicitly, posters are the copyright owners of their posts. I chose to exercise my right to revoke consent to reproduce my writing. I make no apologies and no more posts.

Given that, someone who is willing to own the thread and the rexlight/cpf communication issue should start a continuation thread.

You trashed your own thread, deleted its title and all your posts in it, and now you want to reclaim it and have the right to stipulate who can say what in it. I see.

adnj

Enlightened
I signed up at the website ages ago but I haven't received ANY emails regarding the Rexlight.

Barton

Newly Enlightened
grapplex said:
Hmmm. I was just echoing mgmts tone. No fun eh? I personally don't care what you write. Not a whit.

Why I'm exiting. Careful tho. You might come back to discover your username won't work. Mind you, no one will have sent an email or invited you to answer or apologize or defend yourself. And unless you email to complain no one will have told you for how long. Nope, you will be treated with the caprice of a Junior High School girl, maybe even by grown men who work in law enforcement.

Don't whine to me. It's the way it works here and you have to just shut up and swallow. It's in the rules. No discussing moderation, even spineless supposed "Iron Moderation". To such a group I do not extend my trust or property. Just that simple.

Once again: Be careful. "The Man" here is capricious and fickle. I expect to be banned again. Let's see if management Staliizes an accurate post on top of it.

As for trashing this thread. Get real. Kai's site has all that is knowable right now. Repost that link. The evolution in this thread is irrelevant. If you can no longer deal with such a horribly defiled thread start a new one.

Where's Kai's site?

mchlwise

Enlightened
grapplex said:
Nope, you will be treated with the caprice of a Junior High School girl, maybe even by grown men who work in law enforcement.

You talk of capriciousness, yet it is you who childishly deleted all your posts from this forum, called them "your" property even though they were posted in a public forum, "took your ball" and went home. :ohgeez:

:thumbsdow

See ya.

Barton

Newly Enlightened
Gunner12 said:
Can we get back on topic.

OK,

I haven't received a single email update of the Rexlight. I thing I would buy the Cree "U2" on Dealextreme instead. Sorry no buy both here, I only have money for one flashlight.

Edit: Here's the site http://www.kaidomain.com/rexlight/

Thanks. Still looks too good to be true. Are they selling these in China/Asia yet?

Last edited:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The site says "Rexlight is already selling crazy in Japan and many parts of Asia." So I presume it is still on sale in Asia.

If you get one, could you please post a review so we could have a preview of what is expected?

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know if this light is regulated on 14500? And has there been any news on the work on improving the brightness (was some issues with that according to the review at kaidomain)?

Cheers.

wacomme

Newly Enlightened
I haven't received an email from them, either. I signed up several weeks ago. Hmmm.

lukestephens777

Enlightened
Has anyone actually got a Rexlight yet? I signed up to the list on his site, and have never got any emails. These are fantastic sounding lights for the money!

davenlei

Newly Enlightened
According to Kai's site, the Rex2.0 will work with 1AA as well. Is this not true?

adnj

Enlightened
davenlei said:
According to Kai's site, the Rex2.0 will work with 1AA as well. Is this not true?

Supposed to work with AA's but optimized to use Li rechargeables.