• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Over

Doug

Enlightened
Re: FS: Take $50 off TnC Maxlite AA!

30 minutes? It won't be tomorrow for another 2:17 mins.... now if you live in HI, then you have even more time, hmm... I guess it depends on how you define "tonight" ... dictionary.com says this: "1. the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise." for "night"
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/night

:)

Last edited:

Doug said:
30 minutes? It won't be tomorrow for another 2:17 mins.... now if you live in HI, then you have even more time, hmm... I guess it depends on how you define "tonight" ... dictionary.com says this: "1. the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise." for "night"
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/night

:)

Here in KC where the light is located I'm only talking until midnight CST for this deal. You interested, or just commenting on the definition? :grin2:

Doug

Enlightened

Just a free bump ;)

arewethereyetdad said:
Here in KC where the light is located I'm only talking until midnight CST for this deal. You interested, or just commenting on the definition? :grin2:

G-2

Enlightened
Re: FS: TnC Maxlite AA

#4 has a Ti Bezel. In addition, the MaxliteII (with matching SN) will be made available to the owner/buyer of this MaxliteAA (#49 if we remember correctly). Great price BTW, the Ti bezel ring is an extra $40-. Can't find a brighter AA powered light, nor a better seller!

G-2 said:
#4 has a Ti Bezel. In addition, the MaxliteII (with matching SN) will be made available to the owner/buyer of this MaxliteAA (#49 if we remember correctly). Great price BTW, the Ti bezel ring is an extra $40-. Can't find a brighter AA powered light, nor a better seller!

Thanks Geoff! I'm going to pull it tonight if it gets no offers. Too nice a light to let it flounder forever on the Boards.

Regentag

Banned

Err... Ummmm... I think it's more likely to be a UWOJ.

Here is a quote pulled from the Maxlite thread, posted 4/22/06 by TrueBlue (Arcmanina's "mouth" at the time):

"An update on the Maxlite:

... the Maxlite will only come with the UW0J LED.
Turns out that the S bin Lux IIIs that Mike received were a horrible tint and Mike decided not to use them at all."

You can find this and more in the unbelievably long thread on Page 25.

Either way, this is a fantastic light (just a little brighter with a U-bin) :)

Cheers,

Latest posts