• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sandwich shoppe down?

D-LIGHT

Newly Enlightened
Wayne,
Sent an order on 4 July and Sandwich Shoppe shows no record of the order. I sent you a PM with PayPal info.
Dennis

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I'm getting -
"1016 - Can't open file: 'whos_online.MYI'. (errno: 145)

delete from whos_online where time_last_click < '1058394148'

[TEP STOP]"

Pat

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, that's what I was getting. Now, it can't seem to find the page at all.

(I feel an overwhelming urge to rub that fat cat's belly.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I'm not always at the computer, if the shoppe experiences the Whos_online error you can send me a text message to [email protected]

Please keep it short. Subject: Whos_online error.

I should get this sooner than me looking at email or watching CPF.

Thanks,

Wayne

AilSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems you have "exceeded bandwith limit" Wayne! [ QUOTE ]

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.anlighten.com Port 80

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the parts today, I can't believe how tiny they are!! I feel cheated!! I wanted BIG light!! They are so cute!!!
Rant!! Rave!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

BIG thanks to you and Cindy!!

ksbman

Flashaholic*
No big suprise Wayne exceeded his bandwidth today. The Q3's are back in stock. I ordered mine shortly after midnight with no problems.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
My company put a filter on to block ALL home.comcast.net internet sites, which also includes all attbi sites as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Now I can't get to the Sandwhich Shoppe!!!
sad02.gif
Wayne, is there an alternate server? I'm dyin' here!!!