Show us your Swag!

bansuri

Enlightened
Finally took care of the accessory overload with a Plano tackle box. The O-Rings, switch boots, lenses, lanyards, Split Rings, and oh the Zebralight stuff was getting overwhelming.
I have a small flashlight collection compared to some so this wasn't too hard to fix, anyone got any extreme examples or perfect solutions?
It doesn't look bad, but it's worse when it's floating around in a drawer:

tag93k.jpg

Fichtenelch

Enlightened
I have 2 watchboxes full of drivers, springs, drop-ins, reflectors and stuff. but more of it is still blocking my desk ;) might need another one to eight ;)

bansuri

Enlightened
Nice start, this is where you are heading. :p
That's a nice setup!
I'm not sure if it would be true OCD behavior with that much little stuff as part of your hobby, being disorganized means complete failure.
You've got to be able to find your stuff and it looks like you've got a nice system worked out.

grumbler

Newly Enlightened
I admire you collectors for how seriously you take this hobby. This is way better than, say, a collection of baseball cards!

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice setup Beamhead I wished I was as organized. Like the OP I began with smaller tackle box cases and now I have like 10 of them and need more, now I realize I should have went with something like you have from the start.

I could feel up one of your drawers with just holsters alone. Were did you get the large storage drawer with multiple trays?

buddy

Newly Enlightened
ok here is a run down of all the lites that i have
1 stream light 20xp
1 pelican 7060(my favorite)
18 2 cell AA mini mags(still havnt figured out where i got all the black ones)
1 AA 3 cell led maglite:duh2:
4AAA solitare maglites
1 AAA mini mini mag
2 2 d cell mags
2 3 d cell mags
2 4 d cell mags
1 5 d cell mag

and im looking for a 7 cell of any make c or d cells are fine(dnations accepted.:naughty:lol)lovecpf