• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen 2nd Run?

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not a big fan of reverse clicky switches..
If someone could supply Vinh with solid brass or plated copper Malkoff spec drop-in buckets, I'd like a 12-XPL2 Mule in my 22.3 head

Vinh's quad copper slug and his larger mule heavy-copper slug fit in the 22.3 head.

And for a cherry on top... The Malkoff high-low ring will fit on the smaller copper slug. The mule heavy is too long for the high-low ring to fit.

Here's a 12-HCRI mule in a 22.3 head.
51822717459_948c4ff783_z.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Vinh's quad copper slug and his larger mule heavy-copper slug fit in the 22.3 head.

And for a cherry on top... The Malkoff high-low ring will fit on the smaller copper slug. The mule heavy is too long for the high-low ring to fit.

Here's a 12-HCRI mule in a 22.3 head.
View attachment 22978
Now see,that just looks awesome!!

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh's 12*LED HCRI mule is the only dropin I've ever turned on and was just in awe of the tint.
It's a mix of LEDs and temps...I really don't know what he used.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
8 left

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Yes. A USA made bombproof host.
You need a P60 dropin.
Does he put it together when I order the P60vn Light Engines and a tail switch together? or Do I get the bulletproof one which it's sold out now?

Last edited:

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does he put it together when I order the P60vn Light Engines and a tail switch together? or Do I get the bulletproof one which it's sold out now?

you buy the dropin separately.

Either get a reflector from Malkoff, or a triple or quad from Vihn.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I view one regular model (no special heat finish) #76 is available (clear ano)
Vinh will accommodate whatever P60vn or finish, just ask. In his Xmas news letter sounds like he's ready to start building..

Btw, All SL flashlights are "bullet proof"